Expert Subaru Gearbox Installations
Making the right decision about Subaru Gearbox Installation is as important.
Failure to inspect, replace or renew vital related components can cause damage to your replacement gearbox or your Subaru vehicle.
At our NSW Subaru Gearbox Installation facility (Subaru Gearbox Australia) we ensure that all components that may have caused the initial gearbox failure are fixed prior to releasing the vehicle back to our customer.
We recommend that you have your repaired, remanufactured or upgraded gearbox installed by our expert technicians at our Subaru Gearbox Installation facility. We rebuilt the gearbox, and we know the exact procedures and special considerations to watch out for when installing any Subaru gearbox. Through our years of specialist knowledge and experience we have developed comprehensive procedures to make sure that your gearbox delivers trouble free, optimal operation for many years to come!
Any serviceable item related to the gearboxes s such as fluids, gaskets and switches are renewed.
We have generated a basic list of items that we consider important and should not be overlooked when installing your replacement Subaru Gearbox;
- Front and Rear Drive Shafts
- Neutral and Reverse Switches
- Mountings and Cross Members
- Clutch Hydraulics and Mechanical Operation
- Shifter Operation and Bushings
- Correct Final Drive Ratios
- Correct BCU/ECU Calibration
- Correct and optimal fluids for each specific gearbox and application
- All of the above mentioned services are part of our standard process when installing our Replacement Subaru Gearboxes.